Leading SMEs of India 2022

Business ExcellenceHighlights Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® No Sector Category Management Details 44 Leading SMEs of India 2022 Business ExcellenceHighlights Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® No Sector Category Management Details • In FY21, the company was a global player, deriving around 73% of its revenue from international markets and the remaining 27% from domestic markets. • The company exports to major markets like Austria, the US, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, and China. 65-013-7086 Automobiles: OEM and Components SME Gursharan Singh Chairman & MD About the Company RACL Geartech Limited, established in 1983, is engaged in the manufacturing and exporting of gears, shafts, and other automotive component parts for two-wheelers, three-wheelers, premium four wheelers, recreational and all-terrain vehicles, agricultural vehicles, as well as light & heavy commercial vehicles. The company has expanded its product portfolio into sub-assemblies, industrial gears for electrical switch gears, circuit breakers, winches, and cranes. Operations RACL Geartech uses modern devices to manufacture dynamic gears, shafts, etc. The company uses state-of-the art techniques like poka yoke and mistake proofing, which strengthen its design capabilities. The company is the preferred supplier for premium 4WD customers such as BMW and Porsche, as well as premium 2WD customers such as BMW, KTM, Kawasaki, and Moto Guzzi, along with CV manufacturers such as MAN & ZF. The company is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and IATF 16949- 2016 certified. RACL Geartech Limited www.raclgeartech.com • The company’s majority of revenue generation is through the segregation, collection, processing, and transportation of fly ash. • The company regularly handles & utilize about 15 million tons of Fly Ash per annum, thereby reducing about 10 to 12 million tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions per annum. 67-596-4058 Building & Construction Products SME Sanjay Mandhania Director About the Company Ashtech (India) Pvt. Ltd., established in 2002, is a leading processor, distributor, manufacturer, importer, and exporter of building materials. The company has been engaged in the field of fly-ash utilization for more than two decades. Operations Ashtech (India) aim is to provide “Total Ash Management”, which includes assistance from PneumaticAsh conveying system air classification till liaising with local / State & Central government bodies approval in various projects. The company is associated with major power producers and has successfully implemented and achieved 100% fly ash utilization at major power stations like NTPC Ltd. (Badarpur Thermal Power Plant); Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB); Lalitpur Power Generation Co. Ltd.; Reliance Industries Ltd.; and many more. The company has a strong R&D team, which is supported by a modern laboratory for continuous innovation in value-added products. Ashtech’s clientele includes Ambuja Cement, DLF, Everest, Hiranandani, and MAHADA. Ashtech (India) Private Limited www.ashtechindia.net Dun & Bradstr et