A D&B D-U-N-S® Number provides you with a unique identifier to match and cleanse your database against, giving you a single customer view.
It allows you to see corporate relationships and therefore identify untapped business opportunities within a corporate group.
- Understand who your customers are
- Pre-screen for profitable prospects
- Find additional opportunity
- Monitor for trouble and opportunity
- Find customers around the globe
D&B appreciates that every procurement department faces numerous daily challenges; through the use of our DUNSRight™process and D-U-N-S® Number we can help you manage your supply chain process more effectively.
D&B information once matched to your supplier base can enable supplier registration,
de-duplication, supplier validation, risk analysis, and identification of supplier dependencies.
Once you know who you are working with you can then view linkage and group spend, exposure and annual spend analysis to drive cost reductions, consolidate spend data across individual or multiple departments, as well as monitor key suppliers.
- Know who you are buying from
- Understand risks and opportunities within your existing supplier base
- Reduce the number of suppliers
- Identify corporate family linkages to apply purchase discounts
- Monitor significant events of key suppliers
If you’re looking to integrate high quality credit risk data into your business systems and
processes, D&B offers flexible solutions enabling you to access the latest information and updates on the more than 245 million companies in our global database, and implement more accurate and efficient credit decision making processes for your customers.
- Save research time
- Identify your best customers
- Understand your exposure
- Verify it’s a real business
- Monitor significant events of your key customers