Dun & Bradstreet's Trade Exchange Program is a FREE OF CHARGE, ONLINE TOOL that can help you to improve your collections and cash flow and helps decision makes REDUCE CREDIT RISK while EXPANDING BUSINESS. Dun & Bradstreet provides real-time, refreshed credit information regarding your customer's payment history. And it is very easy to participate.
Insight into the payment behaviour of your business relations.
One of the most crucial dynamic criteria for determining when, and if, a company is likely to fail is its past payment performance. Globally it has been observed that 90% of bankrupt companies exhibited delayed, fluctuating or below industry-average payment behavior. With this payment information you can get advance warning signals that may indicate a possible payment default or delay.
As part of Dun & Bradstreet's Trade Exchange Program, we collect trade experiences from industry players (called Trade Partners),
combine them with information from a wealth of data sources to complete the image of a business' stability - past, present and future.
This payment data is a critical component of D&B Ratings and Scores to predict payment behavior and risk of failure.
D&B's Trade Exchange Program helps management teams to improve collections and productivity, besides providing quality information to
help business decision makers mitigate credit risk.
How does the D&B Trade Exchange Program work?
The Trade Exchange program is a 'shared information network' that gives you 24 hours online access to payment information
on current and prospective customers across the Asia-Pacific. The D&B Trade Exchange Program works in a fairly simple manner.
- After entering a Non-Disclosure Agreement, each Trade Partner provides their receivables data to Dun & Bradstreet on a monthly basis - this information collected from multiple sources is then used to provide an overview of the customers' payment habits.
- In return for this data, the Trade Partner receives free of charge data that focuses on reducing Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and risk. This information is provided to the Trade Partner through an online portal called the Trade Web Incentive (TWI) in the form of customer payment reports.
- Each Trade Partner has an individual site set up for their own use, which can be accessed only with proper authentication.
- Dun & Bradstreet ASSURES CONFIDENTIALITY of the data and its source. A written guarantee of confidentiality is signed by Dun & Bradstreet and issued to each Trade Participant.
Participation and access to
reports is FREE OF CHARGE...forever
Your customer data is
secure at all times
Your company's name is kept
confidential at all reporting levels
What are the benefits of Trade Payment Program ?
In addition to leveraging the powerful Dun & Bradstreet Brand in your invoicing and
collection process, below are additional incentives that you may also qualify for
- An online, free of charge, user friendly, web enabled “Trade” portal
- Participant's identity is protected
- Complete access to trade data from India, China, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong,
Philippines, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam and Thailand
- Early warning of customers who may pose a risk through free alerts service
- Improve DSO and cash flow through D&B labels
- Provision of Payment Index score which is a summary of all trade payments reported
- Optional facility of D&B Trade Stickers, notifying customers that you provide credit information to D&B, which can improve your collections
- Gain a macro picture of the risks and opportunities in your entire customer portfolio to help reduce
delinquency, decrease operational expense and increase cash flow