Beware of the fake webpages and people promising to assign Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number. There are few people who are currently operating the webpages, dunsnumber.co.in and dunsregister.com. Dun & Bradstreet is unrelated to these infringers and the said webpages. Kindly be cautious while you transact with such people.
Powerful Way to spot Potential defaulters & make Credit decisions
One of the most crucial dynamic criteria for determining when, and if, a company is likely to fail is its past payment performance. Globally it has been observed that 90% of bankrupt companies exhibited delayed, fluctuating or below industry-average payment behavior. With this payment information you can get advance warning signals that may indicate a possible payment default or delay.
As part of Dun & Bradstreet's Trade Exchange Program, we collect trade experiences from industry players (called Trade Partners), combine them with information from a wealth of data sources to complete the image of a business' stability - past, present and future.
How does the D&B Trade Exchange Program work?
• The Trade Exchange program is a 'shared information network' that gives you 24 hours’ online access to payment information on current and prospective customers across the Asia-Pacific. The D&B Trade Exchange Program works in a fairly simple manner
• After entering a Non-Disclosure Agreement, each Trade Partner provides their receivables data to Dun & Bradstreet on a monthly basis - this information collected from multiple sources is then used to provide an overview of the customer’s payment habits
• In return for this data, the Trade Partner receives free of charge data that focuses on reducing Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and risk. This information is provided to the Trade Partner through an E-portal in the form of customer payment reports
• Each Trade Partner has an individual site set up for their own use, which can be accessed only with proper authentication
• Dun & Bradstreet ASSURES CONFIDENTIALITY of the data and its source. A written guarantee of confidentiality is signed by Dun & Bradstreet and issued to each Trade Participant
Benefits of Trade Exchange Program
See how your customers pay you and how they pay other suppliers
Spot collection problems before they occur
Protect your cash flow from payment delays and defaults
Suggest ways to automate credit decisions
Increase cash flow from your risk management process
Early warning of customers who may pose a risk through free alerts service
Gain a macro picture of risks and opportunities in your customer portfolio
Understand how your customers are paying you vs. others (define your level of risk)
Segment customers into various risk levels for evaluation of credit terms and up-sell opportunities
Analyzing and organizing your customers by payment behavior, will help you optimize your risk