Beware of the fake webpages and people promising to assign Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number. There are few people who are currently operating the webpage dunsverified.co.in . Dun & Bradstreet is unrelated to these infringers and the said webpage. Kindly be cautious while you transact with such people.
Global Financials gives you the power of standardised, comparable business reports and analytics benchmarking across various financial reporting standards around the world. Comparability of Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss accounts and Ratios will help you understand the financial performance of customers, prospects, suppliers or partners across different countries. .
Research and Financial Analysis
More than 140Mn financial statements
Flexible search capability with 80+ criteria
Continuous data updates
How you benefit
• Get a standardised view of financial data across a comprehensive range of International markets, so that you don’t have to understand complex local filing formats
• Search, list, analyse and export data across geographies, industries and financial criteria to deliver consistent insight
• Local views of financial statements remain available via the web portal, so that you can get local granularity where needed
• Work with the international currency of your choice, using live daily rates
• Internally create your own financial derivations and ratios so that you can tailor your analysis according to your own internal standard
How it works
With each country having its own filing requirements and financial reporting standards, assessing their financial performance in a uniform manner can be a real challenge. In addition, laws and filing regulations are subject to change which makes it hard to maintain any standardised views you may have created. D&B Global Financials standardises the base reporting data and helps conduct true and fair comparisons across international datasets.
Our global capability enables live and accurate data feeds to be collected and reformatted into a common global format. When local reporting standards change, this is immediately re-adapted to the standard reporting.